Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hot!!

This holiday it was decided by my panel of friends that the word "hectic" would no longer exist and now be replaced by the word "hot". All went well and "hot" seemed to be perfect as it worked in most sentences, like "We're watching a hot movie", "We had a hot day on the beach"...up until the bus trip back to Pretoria...

It was a long trip and I decided that I needed to go to the "emergency bathroom" that was situated on the lower level of the bus. The bus has television screens and you can set the seats back to sleep more comfortably, I mean how bad could the toilet be???? OH MY!! I slowly opened the door with a screech and there it was.. The toilet bowl was filled with puke to the rim, poop drifting in the puke and pee splattered all over the cubical!!!

As I got back to Erwin he asked me what the toilet looked like, I had one word.."Hot!!"

2 comments:

  1. What an AWESOMELY "HOT" story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. die rede hoekom ons besluit het om nie die "H-woord" meer te gebruik nie is omdat dit soos n vloek woord is! n Mens gebruik dit slegs as jy n slegte dag gehad het, as jy nie weet wat om te se as iemand vir jou n baie slegte lewenwaarheid vertel het of as jy jou toon stamp! jip dis n vloek-woord!

    ReplyDelete