Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't you just Love your Cat


My mornings normally start with my wee kitty jumping on me and purring. When i choose to ignore the purr at 4am in the morning I normally get a gentle paw in the face till i wake up. Then the filling of the food bowl ritual begins. This behavior is founded in cats world wide but the question still remains : Why do we choose to wake up at 4am to fill the bowl? The answer shocked me. Cats 'exploit' humans by purring.

Researchers at the University of Sussex have discovered that your cats purr when she needs something is at the same frequency of a baby's cry.
The team said cats have "tapped into" a human bias - producing a sound that humans find very difficult to ignore.

Well their you have it, cats are actually taking over. You should start to worry when you see "Drop the keys or the dog gets it!" spelled in kitty litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment