This is what the two parties are compared to.
Android smartphone owner (as viewed by an iPhone fanboy):
- Resembles Dr. Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory
- Installed Linux on the PS3
- Fashionably nerdy
- Becomes aroused when seeing a DOS command field
- Views the phone as a purely utilitarian device
- Chooses his phone based on carrier
- Resembles Ross from Friends
- Superficial, insecure douchebag with metrosexual tendencies
- Drives a BMW or Prius
- Enters a hypnotic state when seeing the Great Steve
- Favorite phrase: "You still there? Hello?"
- Doesn't actually know how to work a real phone
I own a iPhone 3GS. I bought this phone because Spook has an iPod touch and I'm completely in love with the iPhone app store's selection. I use the phone as a media and gaming phone. What can I say, I'm addicted to those little useless games.
A good friend of ours bought an Android phone last month and I must admit, it is very impressive. Comparing the latest models, the Android is winning in my books. I feel the iPhone 4 was prematurely released. All of this is just opinions and like I said, we've spend hours debating this topic.
Now I ask the question. Which fan boy is more annoying?