Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Messquoted

Our network at work is down today, so bored as I am, my friend Juan was so kind as to send me this link. Messquoted

It is on the entertaining side of the Internet. Some of the clever quotes that I've found are:

  • Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a minute; set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Who's General Failure & why is he reading my disk?
  • What do you call a psychic midget that escaped from prison? A small medium at large.
  • Tornado rips through cemetery, hundreds dead.
  • Faith may move mountains but it was the whip that built the pyramids.
  • Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
  • coffee just isn't my cup of tea
  • Studies have shown that 1 in every 49.5 people is an amputee.
  • 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a carton. Coincidence? I think not!
  • If a schizophrenic person threatens to commit suicide is it a hostage situation?

M

1 comment: