Thursday, August 6, 2009

Digsby = IM + Email + Social Network


Digsby is my solution for keeping my computer from being cluttered with multiple applications to manage my daily internet networking.

Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list.

It is also an email notification tool that alerts you of new email and lets you perform actions such as 'Delete' or 'Report Spam' with just one click. You can now view all of you mails in your yahoo, gmail, msn, imap, pop and more email boxes, with one application.

Digsby is furthermore a social networking tool that alerts you of events like new messages and gives you a live Newsfeed of what your friends are up to on twitter, facebook, myspace and linkedin.

I've got three email accounts, three different instant messaging programs and I've got an account at all four of the above social networks. It becomes time consuming managing them all. Digsby has made this easier for me.

You can download digsby here. I hope you find it handy.

M

1 comment:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! smm panel list

    ReplyDelete