Saturday, August 22, 2009

Diablo 3 New Class: The Monk


The monk, an extract reads from the diablo 3 site :

had heard countless fantastic stories about the monks, tales that were surely the beneficiary of significant embellishment. The monks’ skin, the accounts said, was as hard as iron, impenetrable by the blade of any sword or by the point of any arrow, and their fists could break stone as easily as you or I would snap a twig. Though the unassuming man before me seemed miles away from what I had heard and read of the monks, I approached cautiously, sliding down onto the bench across from him, eager to take his measure. He beckoned me forward with a small wave of his hand.


"Ah, a soul brave enough to sit with me. Come, friend."

You have to see this guy in action he is kicking some butt and he is not afraid to do it :P Really some nice skills and i character i cant wait to play :) its going to be awesome. Check out the video. Go to the diablo 3 site and click on media :) or try this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment