Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hot or Not .com


Personally I am not a fan of dating sites. In fact, they scare me. The other day as a friends and I was browsing our beloved Internet, we came across this dating site. HotorNot.com. I know we should not be judging people, but this site makes it addictive in a devilish way.

On the home page, you flick through random pictures of people and you rate them based on how "hawt" you think they are or they "think" they are.



They give you the ability to filter the pictures based on sex or age group. The site has had over 12 Billion votes counted and 25 987 000 photos uploaded so far. It is an entire community where people meet, blog and JUDGE.

I uploaded a picture of myself to make it fair. You know, judge and be judged. I'm checking my average rating and I'm surprisingly not doing too bad so far, because apparently the latest trend is either topless guys, guys in army suites or showing way too much cleavage.

Enjoy
M

No comments:

Post a Comment