Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eddie Van Halen creates an indestructible guitar

The famous Dutch/American rock star Eddie Van Halen has some how created a new indestructible guitar with bosses of a top medical tool company. He is determined to ruin the lives of guitar smashers everywhere (and by extension, make the world 83 per cent less atomic punk).

The guitar is named after Van Halen's son, who plays bass in his father's band. The Wolfgang, features stainless steel frets, double custom-wound pickups, custom-made tuning machines, low-friction pots and five-piece binding on its body and headstock. And Van Halen knows that his new instrument is unbreakable, because he tried to trash it on the last tour.

"During the last show, I actually tried to break a Wolfgang, and it wouldn't break. I picked it up and I couldn't break the damn thing. I threw it up in the air, and later put it out in the rain. I picked it up half an hour later, and it was still in tune. It p**sed me off," Contactmusic quoted him as telling CNN. The price for Van Halen's new guitar has been set at 3,000 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment