Friday, December 12, 2008

Project Fred




My friends and I have joined this quite pointless, but fun online competition called Project Fred.


How it works:

You download and install the application, create a account on the site, add your login details to the application and start clicking away.



What it does:

The application counts your mouse clicks(right, middle and left), keystrokes and mouse distance and you can submit this to your teams total.




I'm quite proud to say that my team, the Nerd Herd, has made it up all the way to 3rd place with a grand total of 4158774 keystrokes, 1638401 Left clicks and a mouse distance of 184.896km.


So if you are up to the challenge to see if you can beat us, go to http://fred.dhiren.za.net/ and bring it. I'm always up for some competition. And for the rest of you, just out of interest, it is quite shocking how much you click and type in a day.


Cheers
M

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I thing my mouse is super fit with millions miles on the clock.

    ReplyDelete