Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The great escape

We are undergoing the last few arrangements of our great escape this holiday.

My friend Erwin and I bought train tickets to Jeffreysbay. We have got a few possible accommodations, but nothing is definite and we plan on keeping it that way. A backpack and a tent is all we need. If we don't have anywhere to stay we can go through the night and sleep on the beach the next day. If you see us "tanning" in our jeans...now you know why...hehe

After watching hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, we might be taking it to far, but come on...In a few years we'll be stuck with millions of commitments.

4 comments:

  1. Well lets face it, you can't exactly take a family on a non planned holiday. When you start climbing the ranks in the corporate world you can't always just take the bare minimum along.

    I look at the older people I know and the fact that they all think what we are attempting is crazy, is proof enough that they are caught up in their "responsibilities" and this makes them worry about all of the "what ifs" and "how will I's".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - go do it while you still can !

    I'll say go for IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go forth into the universe, my child!

    ReplyDelete